The Rebels 50/50 is now available for purchase online at Rebels5050.com, as well as in person at all home games! Draws open at 9am MT each home game day, and close at 9:30pm MT. Winners have 4 business days to claim their prize. Details below on how customers can claim a winning ticket. AGLC License #577845
|DRAW DATE||WINNING NUMBER||AMOUNT||WINNER|
|Sept. 25/2021||B-100051844||$1,982.50||Jack Tremain|
|Oct. 2/2021||A-100098073||$5,485||Stephen Wolfe|
|Oct. 8/2021||C-100091458||$3,900||Brian Key|
|Oct. 16/2021||B-100092496||$3,720||Jon Belanger|
|Oct. 22/2021||C-100076199||$4,075||Shirley Mannix|
|Oct. 23/2021||C-100103541||$5,207.50||Rodney Dietrich|
|Oct. 26/2021||B-100085645||$3,152.50||Dave Handford|
|Oct. 30/2021||A-100060573||$3,872.50||Greg Swenson|
|Nov. 19/2021||B-100065042||$4,165||Albert Wandler|
|Nov. 28/2021||B-100131407||$10,375||Ian Camack|
|Dec. 3/2021||B-100050692||$4,462.50||Peter Mikkelsaar|
|Dec. 5/2021||B-100020972||$2,435||Marcia Lind|
|Dec. 15/2021||B-100022026||$2,697.50||Kathleen Wright|
|Dec. 17/2021||B100066677||$3,512.50||Phil LeCleir|
|Jan. 14/2022||B-100055077||$2,002.50||Robert Belzerowski|
|Jan. 22/2022||A-100090130||$2,277.50||Jeff Walker|
|Jan. 28/2022||A-100085899||$2,075||Darryl Armitage|
|Jan. 29/2022||B-100065712||$2,382.50||Paul Rattan|
|Feb. 11/2022||A-100092489||$3,792.50||Charlie Schwab|
|Feb. 18/2022||B-100071579||$3,330||Angela Whiteford|
|Feb. 25/2022||B-100060641||$2,832.50||Larry Robley|
|Feb. 26/2022||A-100113413||$6,812.50||Shayla Bayne|
|Mar. 11/2022||C-100068381||$5,677.50||Diana Ford|
|Mar. 15/2022||B-100073996||$2,477.50||Scott Lawrence|
|Mar. 25/2022||B-100078991||$4,087.50||Vern Isberg|
|Mar. 26/2022||B-100001454||$5,127.50||Kurtis Ross|
|Apr. 2/2022||A-100055040||$6,710.00||Greg Gordon|
|Apr. 8/2022||A-100097869||$14,742.50||Darwin Sincennes|
|Apr. 16/2022||B-100068942||$6,677.50||Jennifer Wuttunee|
|Apr. 22/2022||A-100071509||$9,620.00||Greg Gordon|
|Apr. 23/2022||B-100078785||$20,677.50||Phil LeCleir|
|Apr. 29/2022||B-100150815||$15,392.50||Amanda Wells|
|May 9/2022||A-100065544||$6,397.50||Kyle Turner|
|May 11/2022||A-100096385||$5,902.50||John MacKinnon|
The Red Deer Rebels 5050, in support of the Rebels Foundation for Education and Wellness, and the Rotary Club of Red Deer, is now available online for all fans, for all home games!
1. How much do tickets cost?
- Five dollars ($5.00) for one (1) ticket
- Ten dollars ($10.00) for ten (10) tickets
- Twenty dollars ($20.00) for sixty (60) tickets
- Fifty dollars ($50.00) for two hundred (200) tickets
2. Who can purchase?
You must be in Alberta at the time of your purchase and over the age of 18 in order to participate.
3. How can you ensure that someone is in Alberta while purchasing?
The website uses geo-fencing technology to ensure you are in the province.
If you are in Alberta but being blocked, the IP from your mobile device may be providing an out of province address, which would block you from purchasing. You can try clearing your data on your mobile browser and try again. If the device is still being blocked using the cellular network, we suggest connecting to WIFI and trying to access the site again.
4. What time will the tickets be available?
Draws open at 9:00 AM MT and close 9:30pm. The draw will take place and the winning number be drawn using Random Number Generation (RNG) and will be posted online on this page, as well as rebels5050.com.
5. Where do I purchase?
Through the Rebels 50/50 website: https://rebels5050.com
6. How do I find the winning ticket number?
7. How do I pay for my tickets?
When you purchase online you must use a credit card – Visa, Mastercard, and Visa Debit are accepted. In arena purchases are cash only, at this time
8. How do I receive my tickets?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your tickets following your payment for online purchases. Your e-mail address must be entered correctly with no errors when purchasing to ensure you receive your tickets.
You will receive your tickets directly if bought in person at the arena during the game.
9. When will I receive my ticket?
If the transaction is approved, you will receive a confirmation message with order ID on the web page. An email confirmation will be sent to you with order ID, product description and payment information. A second email will be sent to you including all of the information in the confirmation e-mail along with the raffle ticket(s) containing your raffle number(s).
Please note that due to high sales volume it can take several hours to receive your second e-mail. Ticket purchasers are required to enter their e-mail address correctly with no errors when purchasing to ensure they receive their ticket(s) and should check their spam and junk mail folders if they have not received their ticket(s) by 9 AM MST the day after the raffle. Please ensure that you check your junk/spam emails to ensure it wasn’t misfiled.
If you received an order ID at the end of your purchase, please know that your tickets have been entered into the draw and this delay will not impact your participation in the draw.
If you have not received your ticket by 9 AM MST the day following the Event, you can e-mail email@example.com before Noon MST the day following the Event to request that your tickets be resent. Resend requests received after Noon MST the day following the Event will not be processed. You must e-mail from the same e-mail you purchased tickets with. Tickets will be resent between Noon and 3 PM MST the day following the Event. You will not receive a response unless it is after 9AM MST the day following the event.
Please note that even if you have not received your tickets at the time of the draw, you are still entered in the draw and can be contacted by the Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club 48 hours post the draw should you have the winning ticket. Tickets are placed into the draw immediately after purchasing.
10. I received an error message that said “Order not fulfilled. You will not be charged” but I see a charge on my credit card?
The charge you are seeing is a pre-authorization charge only. This charge should go away within 5 business days. Visa debit cards treat the pre-authorization like a charge and will refund the funds back to your account within five business days. If the charge does not go away within five business days, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note if you received Error 4, this is because your card was declined, either due to customer error entering your card information or your bank blocked the transaction.
11. Am I able to get a refund?
All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if ticket purchasers made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
12. What happens if I win?
The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00 PM MST four (4) business days from the time of the announcement of the winning ticket number to present the winning ticket to the 50/50 Licensee. You can contact the Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club by e-mailing email@example.com. You will need to forward a copy of your purchase e-mail and winning ticket along with a piece of government issued photo ID. The name on the government issued photo identification must match the name that was used to purchase the ticket. If you purchased in-arena, simply bring the winning ticket to the designated location in-arena, or contact the Rebels at the above email. The winner will be required to sign a Declaration and Release. The prize will be distributed within 30 days.
13. Can I gift my ticket?
Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. The prize will be awarded to the individual whose name appears as purchasing the ticket.
14. Where does the other 50% of the jackpot go?
Funds from the 50/50 program benefit the Rebels Foundation which supports player education scholarships and local sport organizations, along with the Rotary Club of Red Deer.
Rules of Play
1. NPO: The 50/50 Raffle (the “Raffle”) shall be conducted by the Red Deer Rebels Foundation for Education and Wellness and Rotary Club of Red Deer (collectively, the “NPO”) pursuant to a Raffle license (the “AGLC Raffle License”) from the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Commission (“AGLC”) and in accordance with the Criminal Code of Canada, Alberta Gaming and Liquor Act and Regulations, AGLC Policy, AGLC Raffle Terms and Conditions, and the terms of the 50/50 Raffle Services Agreement between the NPO and Win 50 Ltd. (the “Service Provider”).
2. Date and Location of Draw: The draw will take place by random number generation (“RNG”) online during each Red Deer Rebels home game or event day during the 2021-22 Season listed in the AGLC Raffle License (the “50/50 Raffle Event(s)”), provided the Red Deer Rebels home game or event takes place. All draws will take place at the Service Provider’s Offices (300-10214 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta), or the NPO’s Office (4847C 19th Street, Red Deer, Alberta).
3. Rules: These are the official 50/50 Raffle Rules and are available upon request.
4. Eligibility: The Raffle is open to all persons who are located in the Province of Alberta when purchasing tickets online. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Service Provider, the NPO including its Board of Directors and Officers, employees and contractors employed by the NPO, Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club and members of their immediate family (defined as mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife, who reside in the same household) are NOT eligible to participate (defined as purchase tickets or receive prizes) in the 50/50 Raffle. Each ticket sold shall be eligible to participate in each draw conducted under the authority of the AGLC Raffle License.
5. Minor Children: Adult ticket purchasers are not to give their ticket to a person under the age of 18 years as required by the Public Trustees Act.
6. No Transfer of Tickets: Ticket Purchasers may not transfer their tickets to anyone else prior to claiming the prize.
7. Tickets: Ticket pricing shall be:
There are 2,510,700 (to be updated by the NPO) raffle numbers available on the AGLC Raffle License.
8. No Refunds. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and for which the raffle numbers on those respective tickets are entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if a ticket purchaser made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
9. How to Purchase Online: Visit www.reddeerrebels.com/5050 during the 50/50 Raffle Event and follow the directions to purchase and print the tickets for the Raffle:
(a) The initial landing page www.reddeerrebels.com/5050 is where the rules and cause of the 50/50 are explained. The button that says “click here to purchase” will take ticket purchasers to the purchase portal section of the page.
(b) In the purchase portal section, ticket purchasers:
(c) If the transaction is approved, the ticket purchaser will receive a confirmation message with order ID on the web page. An email confirmation will be sent to the customer with order ID, product description and payment information. A secondary email (shipping confirmation) will be sent to the purchaser including all of the information in the confirmation e-mail along with the raffle ticket(s) containing their raffle number(s). It can take several hours for the ticket purchaser to receive their e-mail shipping confirmation. Ticket purchasers are required to enter their e-mail address correctly with no errors when purchasing to ensure they receive their ticket(s) and should check their spam and junk mail folders if they have not received their ticket(s) by 9 AM MST the day after the 50/50 Raffle Event.
(d) If the ticket purchaser has not received their ticket(s) by 9 AM MST the day following the 50/50 Raffle Event, they can e-mail Resend5050@reddeerrebels.com before Noon MST the day following the 50/50 Raffle Event to request that their ticket(s) be resent. They must e-mail from the same e-mail they purchased ticket(s) with. Ticket(s) will be resent between Noon and 3 PM MST the day following the 50/50 Raffle Event. Any emails sent to Resend5050@reddeerrebels.com after Noon MST the day following the 50/50 Raffle Event to request that their ticket(s) be resent will not be processed.
How to Purchase In Venue: Tickets may also be purchased at Peavey Mart Centrium (the “Venue”) in person during Red Deer Rebels home games on 50/50 Raffle Events from 50/50 Sellers at the Venue. All sales will stop in Venue at 9:30 PM MT for each 50/50 Raffle Event.
All methods of purchase may not be available at all times. If the System experiences any technical difficulties during an event or in the event virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Raffle (or any portion thereof), the NPO reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) cancel the Raffle; or (ii) suspend the Raffle until the problem can be remedied, whereupon it will resume. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, the NPO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation or suspension.
10. The Draw: Tickets will be available for purchase starting at 9:00 AM MST on the 50/50 Raffle Event. Sales will close at 9:30 PM MST on the 50/50 Raffle Event. After Sales have been closed, the draw shall take place and be announced no later than 10:29 PM on the 50/50 Raffle Event Day. The draw shall take place at the Service Provider’s Offices (300- 10214 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta), or the NPO’s Office (4847C 19th Street, Red Deer, Alberta). The winning raffle number will be selected via RNG.
11. Winner Notification: The winning raffle number will be posted on the NPO website at www.reddeerrebels.com/50-50 shortly after the draw. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted raffle number and the actual raffle number selected through RNG, the actual raffle number selected through RNG will be considered to be the valid winning raffle number.
The holder of the ticket containing the winning raffle number will have until 3:00 PM MST 4 business days from the time of the announcement of the winning raffle number to present the ticket containing the winning raffle number to the NPO. If the winner has not come forward within 2 business days from the time of the announcement of the winning raffle number, the NPO will use the email and/or phone number provided by the ticket purchaser to try to contact them.
Ticket purchasers may not transfer their tickets to anyone else prior to claiming the prize. The holder of the ticket containing the winning raffle number may claim their prize by contacting the 50/50 office at firstname.lastname@example.org and forwarding their purchase e-mail and a copy of their government issued photo identification and address. The name on the government issued photo identification must match the name that was used to purchase the ticket. Each prize claimant must provide the NPO with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release (“Release”) which must be executed and returned to the NPO no later than 5 business days after his/her receipt of the Release. The winner’s name will be publicized on the list of prize winners located at www.reddeerrebels.com/5050 as well as on the NPO social media channels. All prizes will be awarded to the winners via cheque within 30 days of the winner delivering the ticket containing the winning raffle number, the executed Release, and all other required documents to the NPO. All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (3:00 PM MST, 4 business days from the time of the announcement of the winning raffle number), will be added to one or more jackpots at the discretion of the NPO, with AGLC approval. This means that any unclaimed Prizes will be redistributed by adding the amount to the Raffle of the designated 50/50 Raffle Event.
12. The Prize: In each Raffle the Prize will be 50% of the gross revenue received from all tickets sold. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except at the NPO’s sole discretion. The Prize shall be paid by cheque from the NPO. The designated winning raffle number contained in the ticket purchaser’s 50/50 ticket is validation for claiming the Prize.
Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and a Prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, not issued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, printed in duplicate, or printed/produced in error. The Service Provider and the NPO are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the NPO and the lawful charges thereof.
13. Cancellation: The NPO may rescind, cancel, amend or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior approval of AGLC. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the NPO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part and without notice, if the NPO determines that fraud or technical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the Raffle.
14. Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to the NPO c/o Red Deer Rebels 50/50 Coordinator, 4847C 19th Street, Red Deer, Alberta T4R 2N7 or (403)341-6000.